Imperfection

Thursday, April 10, 2008

tagged by ASTIN. (kesian her always kena ejek by me)
i think i did this before :S. but nvm :D

8 Facts about me?

1. I dont believe that rain will stop.
2. I have the same natural frequency with the rain.
3. Words from my mouth are hurtful.
4. I love hugging.
5. I love chilek and chitchat at the same time.
6. I detest people who has attitude problems.
7. Going to school is fun provided all teachers are absent.
8. Kaplui is a part of my life.

List down 8 things You hate the most n u like the most in ur life...4:4....and MUST tagged another 8 fellas!!
I hate:
leech
frog
people with evil intention
being alone

I like
listening to the raindrops
music
photo shooting
being retarded

I've tagged:
K.P. Tan(to make ur blog not so dead. lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home