Imperfection

Monday, March 10, 2008

IM BACK AFTER 3 LONGING WEEKS.
I HAD NO LIFE WITHIN THIS 3 WEEKS.
PARTIALLY BONDED WITH BOOOKS
ZITS(KNNCRAP), AND EXAM.

quite confident lar this exam
but the result..
shall be revealed after my sweeeeet holiday
heh




i shall start my post on




21st febuary of 2008



few indian broke in to my house

they stole alot of things

luckily i have got nothing lost :D!!

im pro in hiding things

my sis and dad lost

everything they had in my house



ANYWAY THEY WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED

THO OUR STUFF CANT BE CLAIMED

I FEEL HAPPY THAT

ATLEAST POLICE IS DOING SOMETHING

OTHER THAN MAKAN RASUAH









22nd febuary of 2008




aq's brithday

despite the sorrow feeling


i went for his bash

we went redbox

singing from 2.30pm till 6pm

IT wasnt easy

our throats were literally pain


anyhow we were treated with yuen's steamboat

on the way

we saw some election paper and




then we went yuen


and


POSED

CAMWHORED

SOHAIED


people were looking at us with disdain

maybe not us but me >


till we were replete

we moved on to aq's house

chatted with his mom

shes a nice people who cares about politics

i even spread my parti rainbow to her

she promised to vote for me during election day

told her to put a cross beside my rainbow picture

and throw into the ballot box









THE FOLLOWING WEEK




EXAM EXAM EXAM.

BIO AND SEJ KICKED OFF OUR EXAM.

I THINK I FLUNKED BOTH

SO

GOODBYE MY LOVER(MISS MAGERET)

AND GOODBYE MY FREN(PUAN TANG)






8th of March 2008


election day


they call it political tsunami


but isnt it obvious its landslide?


dap won :D!


i supported dap


but i detested pas


aih y did they made such a mash up


anyhow


i really hope there will be no curfew


people are willing to repeat the history for


STATUS AND WEALTH.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home