Imperfection

Thursday, January 31, 2008

random

after school aq, me, kh, kj and kw went to lowyat for no reason.
thought we could have some shopping and chillek time,
but we didnt.
we only had 5 minutes to shop.
since our tuition is at 3.30pm.
anyhow we skipped tuitioin and walked around the mall
just to survey prices.
I NEED MONEY.
perhaps my ang pow money is sufficient for my needs.
HEHE NEW YEAR IS SO SOON!
planning to ponteng next week monday so that i can have a 9 days breaks :D
and my 100% attendance award has gone, lim yoke keng is not gonna give it to
me anymore. so i might as well as ponteng.

form 3 pengawas are tards.
they are typically dogs.
i bet discipline department payed alot pedigree to them
that is why they r so loyal. :D

had some random conversation with my youngest sis a couple of days ago,

sherlyn:          kor, you got girlfren anot?

weiseong:       ....(sigh) no.. why?
sherlyn:          kor, i want to order you can anot?
weiseong:      huh? order?
sherlyn:         yealar i want to order you can anot?
                          i sked next time no more good guy to marry
                         so now i order lor..

weiseong:     ... lol..


aha she made me despo again. i NEED and i WANT a girlfren. not to marry lar.
but IM DESPRATE.





 (chunted car)


(a so called ''BOSE'' powered car)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home