Imperfection

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

5s6 had taken class photo recently
it wasnt as fun as i thought
wad i keen to see was actually
like wad we did during class party
anyway we made vogue
we leaded to take and others follow >< no offence


the only camwhore of the class : me.
I CAMWHORED AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
only me.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHA.
nothing beats solitary


my results:
not satisfied.
i passed every subject.
expected for a higher marks.
everything was below my expectation.
even my chem, mod and add math dissappointed me.
most of all, i have got 13 marks deduction due format error.
FUN.
MY ONLY A1 GONE.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAH


last year,
i was sad and flunked everything
as though i love single digit.
today,i am still SAD but i have improved.
feel like i will get a better position for this term.
p/s : i am silly loyalty doesnt pay.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home