Imperfection

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. Xiau Yen insisted me to do this.

2. Im actually an introvert and I dont really like to talk.

3. I USED TO SPELL DIFFERENTIATE DIFF.SHAPE. LOL.

4. there is this girl named denise, i liked her for 3 years.

5. i would prefer chitchatting than doing anything else. contradicting but ITS JUST ME and my body is designed in a way that i get tired easily. SO chilleks is important in my life.

6. Ogling at girls is my hobby.

7. I have dual personality

8. The only game that i find its fun is dota. SO XIAUYEN, JOIN ME LA?

9. I tend to procrastinate my to-do list without any reason.

10. tho i know whats good for me, i still go against it :S

11. DONT QUESTION MY EATING SPEED. IM HAPPY WITH IT WITH THE CURRENT SPEED.

12. at this point i felt 25 random things were too much to write.

13. i stare at blank every 30 sec.

14. its hard for me to have eye contact whilst talking to anyone.

15. trying to stop cussing but stilll trying hard.

16. i idolize no one for now :S.(ok actually theres one eh no, theres 4 -_-.)

17. Whats flirting? Am i flirty?

18. I DONT WANT TO FAIL MY DRIVNG TEST LA. OMG.

19. I believe money makes the world go round, I believe i have great friends that will help me when im in deep shit, i believe in guan yin ma, i have faith for every decision i that ive made.

20. i still love s6, t3h rockers and chs. but my current class is fun too. everyone is so jovial and lazy. LOL.

21. s1 guys are desperate. LOLOLOL. we have got 5 girls to 22 boys.

22. Enjoys every friday when i get to chill with t3h rockers n others.

23. i seriously have a dream on inventing time machine. Hopefully its a dejavu.

24. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAK KAH JOON.

25. I know im not good boyfriend but im working on it. ily and i need you babe.(ITS CORNY....BUT AH DAMN.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home