Imperfection

Monday, March 9, 2009

CLASS PARTTTYYY WASSS SOOO FUNNN!!!!!! =)!
OHHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDD.
I MISSS THEM SOOO MUCCCCHHHHHHH.

alot people went, erm around 28 person. WEEEEE! its like forever since the last class party. i love s6 soo soo soo much. so happy to see you guys again.

around 5, i went to point extreme cause i know shueze was there. GUESS WHO DID I SEE. a long lost friend of mine, i dont really remember his name but he was a friend of mine ;). then me and shueze wanted to go kuowei's shop to find alex but he was in the kids fair, so we went to the kids fair to look for him lor. me and shueze sat nearby the booth and started to chat while waiting for alex. chilled for 1 hour and talked about nonsense.

After yongsheng is done, we ran to waffle world to find khengaik which was our driver to fiona's house, our party venue. sadly we got there earlier. anyhow me shueze and alex went to play basketball in fiona's crib. We started off by just shotting for fun, SUDDENLY 3 unknown person offered to play with them. I was like omg.. i dont even know them why do they wanna play with me :S? nevertheless, we were moved by thier sincerity, so we played with them=). WEEEEEE.
i love basketball sooo muccch, cant live without it.

and then we got reall hungryyyyy. rushed to the function room to savour the food prepared by fiona,iting, shirley and xiauyen. YOU KNOW WAD? XIAUYEN COOKED FOR THE FIRST TIME. ahem i shall repeat myself. XIAUYEN COOKED. tho it was spicy but its awesome. trust me :). the ladies sure can cook. seriously i enjoyed THE BOLOGNESE.

AND GUESS WHAT. they actually played big two. OMG. S1 PEOPLE. WEICHUEN N JIAYANG BROUGHT THE TREND OF BIG TWO TO S6. DAMN. -_-.

I felt that this class party wasnt that fun compared to the last one maybe many of them went off early la. AND PEOPLE, I DEMAND FOR PICTURES. I WANT THE PICTURES THAT WE TOOK. PLS SEND TO ME. 

us, LOVE U ALL SO MUCH.



my hot ladies.


OMG LOOK AT THIER EYES. I WAS LIKE OMG. GOT SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE.

they were playing with thier wallets. -_-!!


THIS IS ME PLAYING PSP. STUPID XIAUYEN TOOK MY PICT WITHOUT TELLING ME. I LOOK SO FUGLY IN IT. T-T!!!!!!


she was saying ich bein dick.


YEEHANG WAS SO FUNNY LA. WE WENT TAMAN DESA N COME BACK AGAIN. ok u dont get the joke, i know -_-.

reflection. :)



huayen decided to take up medic course.
this is the first step to her dream, she was trying to aid alex.
HIS NOSE WAS BLEEDING. OMG.
she reacted like this because wc found out that she berlaku curang


he got stunned. -_-!!!
TADA. so much for now.
p/s: dont worry i know what ure thinking, and this is me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home