Imperfection

Sunday, December 30, 2007

reminisce of 2007

wow i keep blogging in this way man.
sorry for the readers out there.
just wanna share my bits of 2007.

reminisce of 2007:

1. enjoyed form 4. indeed honeymoon year. hopefully 2008,
    i can pay 100% of concentration to pn ang, pn ser and miss mageret.
   i'll my very best to stay awake in your class.
   to pn ang, i will try not listen to mp3 and sing out loud.

2. marched for sports day. it was fun actually. except that the fact
    that u will be more tan. 

3. had the greatest valentines day. tho it was stupid, i still love it.
    does she even remember me? i doubt so.. lol. anyhow i will always miss
    that day.

4. bought a new mp3, speaker, pc, camera, headset
    (hell ya im still waiting for my 5610).
    not satisfied with my comp. suckky laggy crappy. 
    quite happy with my speaker,
    thx sin kuo wei for the recommendation. 
    camera is indeed good. satisfactory for a person like me.
    
5. 0 for ponteng school and lesser for ponteng class.
    hehe. something to celebrate!!
    or mayb 3b4 is an easier place to ponteng?
    or probably nobody teman me to ponteng?

(they aint gonna ponteng with me)


6. the same crush for a year++. wooohoo god bless malaysia.

7. addicted to ice-skating. i aint pro in it but its very relaxing
    to skate. a way to hold stress on. 

8. went for cheer2007. chs guys were awesome. chs girls ar...
    met many people. knew the truth. spectated shufflers everywhere.


9.  cried.

10. felt the chs spirits. and proud of being a part of chs. haha. READ THIS
      CHS-IANS.

11. got my haircut from lina, pn foong and lim yoke keng.
      a very awkward taste u have, get the latest issue of
      ''how to style a student'' lar...

12. sang till sorethroat. hehehe. beat me. 

13. walked to midvalley. hehe.
      if someone had pictured the entire journey.
      it would be the comedy of the year.
      the best definition of LMAO.
      
(we rocked.)

14. lied on school field listenin to ''chasing cars'' and gazed the stars.

15. learnt alot. my belief has changed. view life in a better perspective.

16.  met alot of nice people. 

17. created a blog.

18. went for a 988 concert. saw alot of local singers.
      felt that gary is the best. and ping guan too :D

19. went for english camp. special thx to mr william.
      thx for the blanket u borrowed to me.

(lala post with friends in 3e camp)
 
20. went genting with best friends.

 (sin, chua, butler, mak, cheah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home