Imperfection

Monday, January 19, 2009

feeling lots today. reminiscence kept running through my mind.

i aint a highschool student anymore, i aint sitting by my seat just to wait your presence, i aint hanging with them that often anymore, i aint that free anymore, i aint eating ipoh chicken rice on friday anymore, i aint staying back at school just to procastinate, i aint eating my favourite lala fan for breaksfast anymore, i aint sitting on the table where i used to enjoy my recess, i aint hearing get over it anymore, i aint going kasturi anymore, i aint seeing the familiar faces anymore, i aint wearing my uniform anymore, i aint fear of lim yoke keng anymore.


(thanks to everyone, special thanks to the organizers. thanks aq cheah, dylan chan, mak kah joon, sin kuo wei, xiauyen, yongsheng n those who conned me. KONON BUY BURGER AT KFC, KONON WATCH MOVIE AT 4, KONON GO MCDONALD, KONON GO ARCADE, KONON KAP LUI WITH ME, KONON.)


(my s6, SHUEZE NOW U ARE!! LOL)
(006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home