Imperfection

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

random feelings
IM SO CONFUSED
chong yongsheng said i have changed
im not that emotional anymore
even hardly sings emo songs anymore
but thats no true
im still emotional
i still sing emo songs very often
just that i get bored with the same old tune

ok im not satisfied with my result.
eating dust like tard
NOT EVEN AN 80 PLUSPLUS..
its time for this blog to hibernate

hesitating to go 3e.
confirmed to go HARMONICA AND GUITAR
CHEER 08 and stupid singapore trip

oh yeah is it posible to make soap by using fats..?
PIG FATS SHUD BE A GOOD SOAP.
sadly its not halal. LOLOL









random lyrics :

ta bu ai wo - karen mok

我知道她不愛我 他的眼神
說出她的心
我看透了她的心 還有別人逗留的背影
他的回憶清除得不夠乾淨
我看到了她的心 演的全是她和他的電影
她不愛我 盡管如此
她還是贏走了我的心

backstreetboys - drowning

'Cause everytime I breathe
I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love
Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love

o yeah i got hooked up by this song :
always be my baby - david cook
(thx to chan jien sheng for sending this song :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home